Tuesday, August 16, 2011

My lily in the September Ideas Magazine

My long awaited Ideas Magazine arrived today. I am very happy to have my work in Ideas, but I was a little disappointed with a few things. Firstly they printed my blog address as '.co.za' instead of '.co'. Secondly, they have a little icon at the bottom of the page that says 'go online to http://www.ideas.co.za/ to see how Andrea made this pendant' but if you actually go online and try to find anything related to me or the pendant, there is nothing there yet! (Apparently it will be online be by the time the magazine hits the shelves, but I feel it should be there in time for the subscribers, who get their magazines about 10 days before it's available in the shops.)

There are a few other things that leave me a little puzzeled, but I think some sleep would be more helpful than dwelling on these problems. Despite the errors and other little things that leave me wondering, it is always a lovely thing to have one's work in print, so thanks to Ideas for putting me in their magazine!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Andrea, can't find a button on facebook to send you a message (wanted it to be a bit more private than this, but anyway ... I am busy experiment with art clay silver and would like to copy your lily (what a great piece you made !!!). Have you tried art clay silver and what are your experiences? Would really love to hear from you. My e-mail is brendakloppers@telkomsa.net. Keep up the good work. Regards, Brenda Kloppers

    ReplyDelete